Past review

Hmm....haven't being emo for quite a while now..It seems I have accept and let go of the past even though sometimes I might think about it but it doesn't effect me anymore, not like last time. If you want to know how I did it. I would say is with the help of my friends and also the might one. To the let go of the past, live with the present and hoping for the future to come.

I have a one friend who always think that I'm emo when I said something else. Well, maybe is because I used to emo-ing a lot. But now I don't which is a good thing. There was once we talk about friendship. The moment when I said friendship last forever, he started laughing. He think that I was naive. To him, friends come and goes but never stay. He said is the job of a wife instead of friends. He said " When people grow up we leave and friends can be separated. When we meet is great joy but if you mean together as in together forever than I think that won't happen. That's the job of your wife".

Well, of course I will argue with him. I think friendship last forever but not after death la. It last forever because is true that some friends come and go but some friends I mean best/close friends, they stay! It happen to me or you or anyone. Even thought when people grow up, working or married, that doesn't mean that we will lose friendship. Not all people are like touch and go.

After that, he add on " I don't like to specially identify some friends as my BFF or anything thing similar. That's because I don't want to get too attached. After all, friends are human and they will disappoint you. I do appreciate all my friends at different stages in life as we all know people can't live alone. If they leave, I would remember them but that's it because life still goes one with or without them"

When I come to think about it, yes, we are humans and we make mistakes. We disappointed our friends sometimes but there is one thing I can say is friendship doesn't come that easily. People have close relationship with one another because they been tough times and also good times together. Best friends and wife are different. They might have some similar role but that's doesn't one is important and the other is not. Both played important role in everyone's life. The bond between friends become stronger when they face challenges, problems or even good times together.

After having this conversation with him, I still think that friendship last forever. It depends on whether we want to fight for it or not. All in all, some people come and go but some stay. Cherish those who stays because they stay when you are helpless and also we are having good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Pahang