20210523: Fliping thru my memories
This morning, I suddenly thought of wanting to look back at some of the notes/book that was given me during my batch farewell in CF. As I was reading thru some of the written notes from my friends, I came across a phrase which reminds of what I spoken to some of my friends. To be honest, I totally forgotten that I have spoken about this topic to others before. It was about letting God entering into your life. This is a great reminder to me. When I spoken to others about this, I emphasize on this three words "Let Him in.". All lot of people say they are Christian and so forth so on but did they really "Let Him in." ?
A Christian cannot be transformed without letting God entering into their life. If we want God to change us, we need to let Him in.
Never would I imagine that I would be reminded by others with what I have spoken. Many times I am surprise by how God's timing works and indeed He is amazing. He works in ways that we could not imagine even on small things that happen in our life.
I am grateful on these few things recently and I want to note it down here before I forget (Just to share with anyone who is reading this):
- The feeling of wanting to connect with people. At first, I thought this part of me died or was in deep slumber but God ignite that part of me once again. There is that one person that I would like to be friends with but I am not sure how to approach this and I am scared haha. Hopefully things would work out some how. The only thing that I can think is "God will be the one to decide whether our friendship would work or not".
- Starting my learning journey to become a programmer/web developer. I have been struggling with this idea for quite some time and recently have decided to pursue and praying it would work.
- Able to reach out and catch up with others.
- Getting to know new friends and learn from others.
- Able to constantly read the bible on every weekdays.
- Have some free time to write down my thoughts when I am overthinking 😂 (Is actually a great way to release your mind tbh).
- Grateful that I have close friends to talk about my struggles.
We humans are emotional being.
We yearn for someone to understand us.
We yearn for someone to care for us.
We yearn for someone to walk with us.
God is waiting at your doorstep. Let Him in and He will guide you through every thick and thin.
The choice in your hands.
Comments
Post a Comment