Why am I so talkertif
Is very strange that when I was born. I like to talk very much.Hmm...? Why?
Maybe is because my hobby is talking.
Oh, that why I am so talkertif.
But some don like to talk to me?
Is because my mouth say something that hurt them?
Is because I talk to much?
People dslike me!?
Sometime I play facebook I often talk to friend.
So, maybe they feel annoyed when they been disturb.
Like when your friend is playing game
Like when they are posting
Like when they have a meeting
How can I stop talking?
When I have no people to talk to with.
I feel like dieing for a second!
Breathless!!!
Boring???
Helpless...
I cant even sleep without talking for a day!!!!!!
Poor me
Poor me
Poor me
Why people have their own ability that I don have?
So, I must stay strong and behave like a grownup.
Maybe is because my hobby is talking.
Oh, that why I am so talkertif.
But some don like to talk to me?
Is because my mouth say something that hurt them?
Is because I talk to much?
People dslike me!?
Sometime I play facebook I often talk to friend.
So, maybe they feel annoyed when they been disturb.
Like when your friend is playing game
Like when they are posting
Like when they have a meeting
How can I stop talking?
When I have no people to talk to with.
I feel like dieing for a second!
Breathless!!!
Boring???
Helpless...
I cant even sleep without talking for a day!!!!!!
Poor me
Poor me
Poor me
Why people have their own ability that I don have?
So, I must stay strong and behave like a grownup.
Comments
Post a Comment