Let me tell you a tale of an emotional kid. Let's name him Z. Z started off as a happy kid. When he was little, he doesn't need to worry about anything. He doesn't know what is the meaning of worry either. Everything was great until when some sad incident happen in school when he was 12. When he was 12, he got transferred to a different class because of slightly better grades. Things did not go well. Many of his classmates doesn't like him. He was really bad at some subjects and sometimes he does not pass up his homework. Moreover, those classmates does not want him to be in their group especially when it comes to internal class competition on certain subjects because he has bad grade for it. That time Z does not really understand the situation in same time did not know what is sadness is or feels like but deep down he know he has this disturbing feeling in him that he could not understand. Besides that, Z doesn't understand why his classmates...
Hmm....haven't being emo for quite a while now..It seems I have accept and let go of the past even though sometimes I might think about it but it doesn't effect me anymore, not like last time. If you want to know how I did it. I would say is with the help of my friends and also the might one. To the let go of the past, live with the present and hoping for the future to come. I have a one friend who always think that I'm emo when I said something else. Well, maybe is because I used to emo-ing a lot. But now I don't which is a good thing. There was once we talk about friendship. The moment when I said friendship last forever, he started laughing. He think that I was naive. To him, friends come and goes but never stay. He said is the job of a wife instead of friends. He said " When people grow up we leave and friends can be separated. When we meet is great joy but if you mean together as in together forever than I think that won't happen. That's the job o...
Peninsular Malaysia's largest state is bordered on the north by the states of Kelantan and Terengganu, on the east by the South China Sea, on the south by Negeri Sembilan and Johor, and in the west by Perak and Selangor. The Titiwangsa mountain range which forms a natural divider between the Peninsula's east and west regions, is spread along the north and south of the state, peaking at Tahan Mountain, which is 2,187 metres high. Pahang's tropical monsoon climate brings with it a uniform temperature of 21°C to 32°C throughout the year. The months of January through April are dry and warm, while the months of May to December are wettest. Average rainfall each year falls between 2,032 mm to 2540 mm, with a high humidity between 82-86 percent. Click To View Pahang Map Peninsular Malaysia's largest state is bordered on the north by the states of Kelantan and Terengganu, on the east by the South China Sea, on the south by Negeri Sembilan and Johor, and in the west by Pera...
Comments
Post a Comment