.....very annoying
Well today I felt I have to avoid people you know..
Sometimes your family member shout you or something like that..!
That makes you feel that they bossing you around or like controlling you.
I thing everyone that before right?
Like this picture

You see now the boy annoying his girl right?
But this picture is just an example only.
Well I tell you something that sometimes the biggest boss in your house is father
but many woman said that they are the boss you know?
I tell you if you have an issue with your parent just ignore them..
Sometimes your family member shout you or something like that..!
That makes you feel that they bossing you around or like controlling you.
I thing everyone that before right?
Like this picture
You see now the boy annoying his girl right?
But this picture is just an example only.
Well I tell you something that sometimes the biggest boss in your house is father
but many woman said that they are the boss you know?
I tell you if you have an issue with your parent just ignore them..
Comments
Post a Comment