Life is just like a race
I joined a green run campaign in my university last Sunday. It was awesome. I didn't realize that I can made it that far. Knowing my ability to run for quite a distance, I was so happy and I finished the race without stopping. But of course, one of my best friend and some other friends also joined with me. Me and my best buddy was excited after finishing the run, we are like talking about a lots of stuffs and also how we both finish the race. When I was running, I kept telling myself "My main priority is to finish the race, not to compete with others but to finish the race without failing" and also "I'm almost there, just a few more kilometers to reach the finishing line." The motivation and a clear mind keeps me going until the finishing line. The moment when I reached the finishing line, it felt good like you have achieve something in your life. When we were chatting, my best buddy also said he felt he achieved something new in his life. Both of us were happy when we talk about it during breakfast time. Knowing that finish the race is actually just part of life. Life is just like race. If we just stop for a moment, we might loss some things like maybe time, opportunity or something else. In order to finish the race, we have have to keep running until the end even though there will be suffering but knowing our Heavenly Father is guiding us. He always guides us when we lost the sense of direction in the race track or when we felt like giving up when it seems impossible to finish the race. He will be there always to give us a helping hand. We are weak but He make us stronger. We are not depending on our own strength but on the power of our Mighty Heavenly Father. Life seems difficult, maybe your race track is full of thorns or maybe the race track is not well made. Bear in that mind God is helping you to fix the race track because He love us. He knows our difficulties and frustrations. That's why we should depend on Him rather than ourself. Always remember to keep running and never forget He is watching.
Comments
Post a Comment