Things change with time...

Recently my parents talk to me about some serious matters, my reaction will be like this time I'm really in trouble now. After all of us sit down, my father started to scold me. Well, I do deserve this as I should have solve the problems instead of delaying until it became even worse than what I expected...

   From that moment, I realize how useless and immature I am. When I think about it, I always judge people for they run from their own problems and here am I doing the same mistake. My parents even said that if your parents doesn't believe you, you are really a lamentable person. True, if parents doesn't even believe their own children, what's the point of living...

   But that's not my main point, people change from time to time, even the surrounding changes according to time. If a person scold you with the right reason, it is worth listening even though it might be heartbreaking. My parents care for me so much even I also don't know to repay them. They never blame for my existence and never blame the mistakes I made. In the end, they still care for me. I thought I have changed to become better...but realizing it is still not enough...Asking myself, why can't I be like my father? A responsible person and a problem-solver. 

   Why do I always complain and judge? All the hows and whys. Telling myself, I should change not by saying but with actions and taking initiative. People always said actions speak louder than words. Not gonna wait and not gonna hesitate. Is time I realize that I need to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang