Meeting expectation in reality

How I wish this month can end faster...
Recently there are more things to do than I usually do, stress is real and time is short. I keep telling myself to study and don't waste  time but in the end, I only manage to study a little...like literally little...
Hoping the midterms will be good to me. I need the motivation so badly that sometimes i hope that someone will remind me to do revision. When I come to think about it, sometimes I really hope that I have friends who has similar goals as I do. I should say mt ideal friends but it turns out that I can't really find people in my current circle who can match my 'ideal' characteristics. Well, I can't expect people to meet my expection as everyone has their own personality and attitudes. 
Sometimes accepting a person's personality can be a little bit hard...okay..sometimes is really hard but maybe we need some time to get used to it and accept them for who they are. Everyone will still have their expectation towards certain people especially to close friends. I realize that is  the one thing which we can't denie because we are humans. Even though we said we don't expect anything from somebody but that doesn't mean we dont have a certain expectation towards that person.
Is either they have high or low expectation... sometimes we might get disappointed when the particular person couldn't reach our expectation but is not the person's fault. The disappointment is cause by our own expectation.
Think about it...sometimes it might be good for not expecting much from someone who might make you feel disappointed but keep in mind that higher expectations might cause bigger disappointments...so...yea...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang