The feeling that I never felt before

Recently I went for a bible conference, it is call KVBC bible conference and it was held at Ipoh, Perak. Me and my friends started our journey to Ipoh on last Sunday. It was fun as we are able to explore a small part of Ipoh and eat together. We stayed at a pastor's house overnight before the day of the conference. That night, I was quite nervous when i think about it because I haven't go to camp where it fills with more strangers. My friends told me that everything will be fine and said "maybe the first day we might sit together but who knows when you make new friends, you might even sit with them until the end of the conference."

  During the first day of the conference, at first everything appears to be normal like you know the usually camps I went to... which was what i thought...Before they started the 1st session, it is like usual camps where the PIC gives a welcome speech to the people and bla bla (usually stuff except the part where they ask us to fill up the purpose of coming to this conference). After that is the singspiration session, the team started to play the music and everyone started singing...you might actually think that this is just a normal conference but it wasn't...at the moment, I felt something...a feeling that I never had before in my life and I wasn't able to describe it or should I say it was indescribable (very positive feeling). At first, I couldn't understand why I has this feeling inside of me and some how I couldn't believe it but IT IS SO TRUE that I couldn't deny it at all.

  Later on, the 1st session started, it talks about how God's people were being oppress by rulers when they were in Egypt and how it relates to our generation now. The sermon was wonderful and I was amaze by how the speaker relates the incident in the bible with our generation as a Christian. It was mind blowing. The following sermons was also very mind blowing as when I read the passage, I didn't get the meaning at first but after hearing from the speakers, I was able to understand and it was absolutely mind blowing.

  Moreover, sermons are just one part of the conference. They also have strand group where we get make new friends and learn  how to prepare bible study and we also get to present our bible study in our group on the last day of the conference. It was quite encouraging to see people around us trying to prepare bible study and the best part is where you get to see everyone present it. We get to learn from others when they share how they do it and also their opinions. At the conference, I was able to make new friends and some of us even share our experiences and struggles and pray for each other as well. There is nothing more encouraging then reading the bible together, learning, sharing and also praying for each other.

  The whole journey is WORTH IT. I have learn so much about the word of God and having an community which inspires you to learn more about God's word is really encouraging. And God also answered my question/struggle that I have in mind. Sometimes we may not understand God's timing but God's timing is always right and wonderful. Who knows God is showing you the way and you might not even notice it till the result is right in front of your eyes. There are so many things I wanted to mention but I don't really how to put it in words but it was all worth it. 

Conclusion: Looking forward to go for NEXTGEN 2018.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang