A prayer and a reminder~

Things has been different recently...
Now, when I think about who I was before, I was kinda surprise with what I am currently doing.
I am proud but also in the same time not so proud of what I am doing now...
Feeling of having the tendency of falling in this stage...
I crave to see brothers and sisters in Christ...to talk about what is going on in my mind...my life...my struggles...
These few weeks, I can see how different the way NC live compare to us...
The picture is bigger now and how much different should we be making as Christians...
But I know I am not the only one struggling
Having the tendency to conform to the world where we should not
Peer pressure...social influence...feeling of wanting to be accept...etc
All of these may cause you and me to fall
But always remember that you are not the only one fighting
God is near, God is here, God is everywhere,
He knows what we are currently facing,
Pray, Seek, and Talk to Him!
A prayer that is according to His will, A sincere prayer, A humble prayer,
I admit that I am weak and I am a sinner which is why I always remind myself that I always need God.
I don't want to be the person who think he/she know it all,
Humble my heart, Lord.
Please give me the patience to endure trials and temptation, Lord.
I pray that I would continue to seek you, Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang