Keep it to myself

Sometimes I choose to keep it to myself...
Sometimes I don't find it necessary to say it out because I already know the reasons
There are times the situation makes things hard to decide
And is undeniable to have the thoughts of I have been training for so long...in the end I became the drummer or reserve
I feel that is normal coz I also have this thoughts
I know is very hard
Some people may feel that I am being too understanding about the things that are going on
But I feel that being understand and completely trusting is not easy
I trust because I know is for the best of the team
Even though I can only motivate as a drummer or just watching at the shore
I will always keep my mental up and support my team
Always anticipate the things that might occur
Sometimes when is within one of your estimations, you may find a bit easier to accept it I guess but I might be wrong as well
Everyone thinks differently, everyone function different, everyone has their opinions but all in all being understanding is the best way to make things easier (that's what I think la haha)

To those who are out there struggling, just to do your best and hold on to the goal you want to
achieve and don't give up easily!!
That's all for the night I guess :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang