Am I overthinking?
Recently I have starting to made some adjustment on current matters.
A lot of mixed thoughts going thru my mind. Feel excited to try something that I may be interested. Something that is new to me but in the same time I feel anxious as don't know what to foresee or expect. The feeling of taking my step into the unknown. Sounds kinda scary don't you think?
Currently my goal is to make my transition from an engineer into tech field. The thoughts is really exciting to be honest. Just that don't know things would turn out kinda cause me to overthink a little. Excited (& scared) to get to know new people, learnings and etc. This is even trigger some part of me that I thought I had lost some where and never be found. That feeling or maybe intuition came as a surprise to me. Didn't expect I have this feeling of wanting to connect with people again.
I guess God works in ways we could not imagine. Sometimes it may sound crazy 😂
I don't know whether do people feel weird if I straight up told them that I have an intuition/feeling of wanting to be your friend. My best friend told me this isn't weird but I seldom heard people talk about this topic or maybe people usually just don't express it in a very clear manner.
Quite interested to know if a lot of people do have this kinda thoughts.
I just hope things would turn out to be alright. Praying that God would lead me through this journey of transition. Excited, curious, anxious, scared, somewhat thrilled! Maybe is normal to have those feelings when stepping into something new. Let's keep the ball rolling, shall we?
Comments
Post a Comment