A well spent Weekend
Before the trip, I sort of imagined how it would be like to meet up with my university CF friends, meet up with Sean, and how the entire flow would look like, etc. This reminds me of how I had taken physical gatherings for granted. Now every physical gathering just seems so precious.
When we arrived at KL, we went to LI Restaurant for dinner. I think it is a western restaurant. The service was good and the food was not bad though a little pricey. I kinda like the atmosphere. Not too crowded and not too noisy. After our dinner, we went to a bubble milk tea shop to meet up with our friends for a chit-chat session. I stayed at Vic's place for the night as our check-in for the homestay is tomorrow. We had a small incident while trying to open his room door but thankfully all is well.
We went to the escape park the next day. I would say this is a rather new experience as I have never really played this kind of obstacle course before. Some of it was quite scary such as the airbag where you jump from a two/three-story height platform and land on an airbag without any safety measure. But once you try it. You won't feel scared anymore. I mean that's for me la. As for some of my friends, they were afraid to even try another time or to attempt to jump from a higher platform. The most challenging part that I tried was the obstacle course. It has 3 levels. Each level has two routes. Line 1 is the shortest and the easiest course while Line 2 is the harder one and the longest course. I only tried until Level 2 as I have other plans.
After my break, I meet up with Sean at Old Town White Coffee in Paradigm Mall. I have always wanted to meet him in person but I didn't know when will it be. Didn't expect God gave me the opportunity to meet up with him and have a coffee session. Before this, we usually converse thru video calls and text. It felt so different when we got the chance to meet up and have conversations. I can feel that both of us are really into the conversation. It is as though we can talk for hours like a friend who hasn't met each other for years. I should have taken a photo before we leave. Damn it 😂 but yeah last weekend basically made me feel more refreshed.
Not gonna lie, this trip definitely makes me look forward to meeting up with cfers a little more in the future. But I gotta say I'm really looking forward to having more coffee sessions with Sean as well. I sure hope that the next time we meet, it will be together with the CG members. How I wish that day would come sooner.
Comments
Post a Comment