The light that doesn't shine

Recently I found myself in a constant loop of overthinking. The constant feeling of I am not good enough. Felt that I am less seen or mostly forgotten just as how life has been ever since I was a kid. People will always gratify to someone that are more interesting.

I have always felt that I am just a boring that nobody would be interested in. People wouldn't thought much to invite me to go out together and so on. I mean life now is better than how it was. But still those feelings never goes away.

I felt that I am always the last, the forgotten, and the less being seen kinda person. I ask God, am I overthinking too much? God, please proof me wrong. Did I do something wrong to deserve all of these? What did I do wrong? What did I not do enough?

The lights around me shine so bright while I am a light that doesn't shine...

Why...

If the people around me has something against me, why don't they say it? Aren't we supposed to be kinsman to one another?

I always felt I am the one who initiates friendship. The one who has the desire to know others more. All I want is to feel loved, remembered and seen. I want my existence to be affirmed. I want someone to hug me and says I matter.

Maybe I am not loving and lovable compared to others...

Maybe I am selfish...

Maybe I am oblivious...

But, I am also still learning you know...a bit slow...I know...

In the end, no one ever really tries to understand my background, how I grew up and how I become who I am right now...

Does all these matters? Maybe not I guess? I don't know. My mind is a mess. Very distracted.

When I thought as I grew older, all these feelings will fade away. Guess that's not the case...

I don't want to feel this way...God, can you take all these feelings away?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang