Accidental Miss Call

There are a few times where I accidentally text/call the wrong number because I have a friend and a colleague who has the same Sir Name. When I notice it, usually I will quickly apologize to the friend of mine and told him I accidentally called the wrong number.

    However, on last Tuesday, I accidentally called his number again but I thought I manage to hang up before manage to call thru. Turns out I was wrong for this round 😂. My friend called me yesterday and we had a short conversion greeting each other and catching up with one another. It feels great to be honest. Never thought creating missed call would have such benefit.

    The mental state of the people is at all time low due to this pandemic. People miss being together with their friends. Meeting them physically. Enjoying their presence. Having fun with them. and etc. People yearn to go back to the normal life that we once had. It seems there is no way to go back to the normal life that we once take for granted...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang