What does it mean by "let it flow naturally" ?
Have you ever wonder what does it really means by "let it flow naturally"?
Back when I was still studying in university, I always thought that just let things be means letting it flow naturally. Without interfering with it too much and let the time/environment do its work. Here I am again, thinking the same question. But this time, I don't agree with the way I used to define "let it flow naturally". It doesn't seem right.
The second answer that I thought of recently is to do whatever you can with your capability. If I notice there is something beyond my control, then I will just leave it be. People usually like to say "try your best and God will do the rest". I do kinda agree with this saying. However, I still feel there is a minor dissatisfaction inside of me. Maybe is the ego in me that wants to force things to happen the way I want it to be.
Let's just say that when there is something I want, I will try my very best to obtain it. Even it means forcing it. But we all know, nothing turns out right by force and I have learned my lessons in the past. The mistakes that I made are a constant reminder to me till today. Reminding me not to take things too far. Everything has its end and limits. In the end, is up to me to decide. To open my eyes and heart to see things clearly or remain ignorant.
Will there be a third answer? Hmm...maybe not. It seems I will have to stick with the second answer for now. Unless there is a more accurate answer. It would be interesting to hear other's perspectives.
Comments
Post a Comment