The Intention & The Drive
This afternoon, I was listening to a podcast from a channel called Developer Tea and it was talking about learning process and progress. The one thing that caught my intention is when the host mentioned if a person understand and know what is their intention and their deepest motivation/need then they will know how to shape their goals or make their goal more flexible.
The question now is what is my intention?
- I don't like my job. (This sounds too general...Why this?)
I don't see the future in it.
Is so boring, every time is the same thing, similar design, same concept, same processes, same problems.
Am I really doing engineering stuff?
- Yes, I know there is the design stage but other than that mostly is business and paper works and a lot of it are so tedious and traditional...
- No proper filing system...
- No proper guidelines...causing workers to not aware of certain issues which lead to major problems that might be impossible to solve (especially if is legal issue!)
- Design constraint by so many variables (design standards, laws, rules & regulation, building constraint etc)...So much limitation...
(*The list goes on but these are the major ones)
MY MOTIVATION
__________________________________________________________________________________________
The desire to connect with others.
The desire to try something new.
The desire to change my environment.
The desire to design/create something.
The desire for the changes to take place!
The desire to change my job to another field!
I want to do something that can satisfy my desire.
I want to do something to impact other people's life.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I choose to learn programming.
Because I think it can satisfy my desire.
I am not sure whether things would work out.
The uncertainties keep haunting me.
But...
I don't want to give up.
I want to do this!
I can't do this!
I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS
TRUST THE PROCESS

Comments
Post a Comment