Things happen for a reason, even though is insignificant

Is Saturday, the starting of weekend.

Woke up around 7.30am and the very first thing I saw is my boss messaged me in the morning telling me to send out the revised documents to the client before 10am. In my mind, I was like "seriously? I thought after yesterday submission, it was suppose to be done..."

Well, there is no much time to rant that time. Quickly got up and contact my colleague to discuss and finish it up. Thank God that we were able to send out before 10am. In the same time, I thought was not going to be able to attend my usual morning project meetup with my friends but one of them accidentally forgot about it which is actually a good thing for me. We end up changing our meetup time to 12pm.

After finishing up my work, went downstairs to have breakfast.

Was it all just a coincidence? Is as if everything was planned since the beginning...

Maybe things does happen for a reason, even though it may seem like nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale of an Emotional Kid - Part 1

Past review

Pahang